It’s not secret I love a good poke cake. I also love candy, so why not try this recipe? Tuesday night dinners are back and this is the first dessert I brought for it! A sweet way to kick off the summer!!!
I used different candy- M&M’s, Kit Kat’s, Snickers, Twix Bars chopped up!
Be sure to Check out my other Poke Cakes!!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients on back of box
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 cups chopped assorted candy
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare the cake according to package directions. Pour into the greased pan and bake according to instructions on back of package, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool the cake completely.
- Once cake has cooled, poke a bunch of holes through the cake (about 20-30). Carefully pour the hot fudge sauce over the holes, trying as best as you can to fill them up with the sauce.
- Spread the Cool Whip on top of the cake in a thick, even layer; top evenly with the chopped, assorted candies. Drizzle the top with the caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate the cake for approx. 4 hours or overnight (overnight is best) before cutting into squares to serve. This cake is SO good!
Sucess!!!! Thanks Domestic Rebel!