I had this recipe has a party, and I modified it to make it something that I would enjoy. The dressing is so tasty, and it wen’t great with my Ah- So Ribs. A great summer dish! You can add grilled chicken for protein, if you don’t want to do the ribs!
For the Salad!
- 1 plastic square container of mixed greens
- 3 romaine lettuce (package)
- red pepper (1-2 sliced)
- grape tomatoes (1-2 packages)
- pea pods (1 package)
- 1 bag of LaChoy chow mein noodles
- sliced almonds
For the Dressing!
- • 1 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar •
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- a couple of dashes of sesame oil Topping