A easy tasty pinterest dessert, with a different kind of ingredient. So easy to make, and small amount of ingredients. When it comes out of the oven the sprite mixes with sugar mixture and makes it a goey tasty mixture. Thanks Southern Bite!
- 1 apple
- 1 8-count tube of crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 6 oz Sprite
- Core and peel apple into eight slices.
- Open can of crescent rolls and unroll. Place one apple slice on the wide end of one crescent and roll it up in the crescent.
- Place into a greased 8×8 (or 9×9) pan.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour and mix until just combined.
- Spoon over each crescent
- Pour Sprite into empty space in the middle of pan (NOT over the crescents).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream!!