I used this recipe for 3rd Annual Cookies and Cocktails! Another great cookies and cocktails success!! Thanks Food Family Finds I did not use Mirassou Wine and it came out just as good! They also paired perfectly with Caramel Apple Cookies.
- 1 750 mL bottle of Mirassou Moscato (I used any old Moscato I had)
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime soda
- ⅓ cup caramel flavored vodka
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 sweet apples (any varieties), diced
- 1 pear (any variety), diced
- ½ cup green grapes, halved
- Add the apples, pear and grapes to a large pitcher.
- Slowly poor in the Moscato, cider, vodka and cinnamon.
- Gently stir.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir gently.