This sounds crazy but it is so good!!! Sort of like a trailer park pie! Unique and tasty!
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 pkg taco mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese ( I used whatever I had)
- 3 cups crushed dorritos
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 stick melted butter ( I used 1/4 cup)
- Cook ground beef according to package. Cook. add mix, add water drain grease.
- Take crescent roll triangles and lay into pie pan, tips of triangle arranged in middle, and press seams together.
- sprinkle half of dorritos into crust
- spoon ground beef over
- mix sour cream and salsa, spoon over pie.
- cover with cheese
- cover with rest of dorritos
- pour melted butter over
- bake in oven at 400 degrees for 20 mins or until golden brown.
I topped with lettuce, olives and tomatoes!