Its been a while since a recipe has disappointed me, so I guess it was time. This is advertised as a ” Moist Banana Bread” and in search of the perfect Banana Bread I figured I would try it. I followed the recipe exactly so I am not sure what happened, It tasted alright but was not moist.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in banana, pineapple and coconut. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until combined. Spoon into a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan.
- Bake at 350-f degrees for 65-70 minutes or until bread test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack.