I’ve always made scallop potatoes from a box, because when I was about 10 years old I thought that it was cool that I could make potatoes from a box. When I was making tuesday night dinner disney themed I was intrugued but this recipe that seemed like an easy enough recipe. Who knew scallop potatoes from scratch were so easy to make? I didnt have the crazy onion they called for I used a regular sweet onion. This is no means a healthy recipe, but it is very tasty and a great side to any meal! Another disney favorite recipe from Ohana, Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/3 fresh parmesan cheese
1 medium Onion
1 tablespoon of salt
- Preheat oven 375 butter bottom of 9×13 dish.
- Slice potatoes and mix in with heavy cream.
- Add cheeses and onion and salt until well mixed.
- Spread evenly into the dish.
- Bake center rack for 1 hour and 15 mins