This was a recipe Alyssa made us for Tuesday night dinner one tuesday this summer. When Joe, Erik and I were having a pizza bake off, I decided to make this pizza. I knew what was on it but didn’t have a recipe so I did it my own way. The problem with this pizza is it tastes SO GOOD. But the ingredients are SO expensive.
1 Tbl butter
Figs ( I used figs in their juice from stop and shop)
Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
Nan Bread (plain)
You can switch up the ingredients but this is what I used. First caramelize the onions, with butter and bit of brown sugar.
Spread onions over Nan bread, along with fig, and fig sauce, crumble goat cheese and sprinkle that over pizza. Finish with mozzarella in any empty spots. Throw into oven until everything is melted.
Makes a good app or a meal! It tastes so good!
A easy tasty pinterest dessert, with a different kind of ingredient. So easy to make, and small amount of ingredients. When it comes out of the oven the sprite mixes with sugar mixture and makes it a goey tasty mixture. Thanks Southern Bite!
- 1 apple
- 1 8-count tube of crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 6 oz Sprite
- Core and peel apple into eight slices.
- Open can of crescent rolls and unroll. Place one apple slice on the wide end of one crescent and roll it up in the crescent.
- Place into a greased 8×8 (or 9×9) pan.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour and mix until just combined.
- Spoon over each crescent
- Pour Sprite into empty space in the middle of pan (NOT over the crescents).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream!!