I was heading to my boyfriends house for a Labor Day party and I wanted to make something quick and easy! I found this on pinterest then headed to the store to make these cute little apps. The kids call them “big hot dog things”. Thanks Real House Moms!
- 2 lbs. kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 14 oz can pineapple slices, in juice, quartered
- 3 T teriyaki sauce
- 1 T sweet chili sauce
- 1 T honey
- 1 T pineapple juice (from can)
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- place a piece of pineapple on top of a slice of kielbasa and stick a toothpick into them
- in a small bowl combine remaining ingredients
- line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray (don’t skip this step!!! )
- place kielbasa bites onto the baking sheet
- brush glaze over tops and sides of bites
- place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 min (keeping an eye on them)
- remove and enjoy hot!
Next time I would like to try with fresh pineapple. But they were great little party appetizers and easy to pop into your mouth!