Its been a while since a recipe has disappointed me, so I guess it was time. This is advertised as a ” Moist Banana Bread” and in search of the perfect Banana Bread I figured I would try it. I followed the recipe exactly so I am not sure what happened, It tasted alright but was not moist.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in banana, pineapple and coconut. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until combined. Spoon into a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan.
- Bake at 350-f degrees for 65-70 minutes or until bread test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack.
I was heading to my boyfriends house for a Labor Day party and I wanted to make something quick and easy! I found this on pinterest then headed to the store to make these cute little apps. The kids call them “big hot dog things”. Thanks Real House Moms!
- 2 lbs. kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 14 oz can pineapple slices, in juice, quartered
- 3 T teriyaki sauce
- 1 T sweet chili sauce
- 1 T honey
- 1 T pineapple juice (from can)
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- place a piece of pineapple on top of a slice of kielbasa and stick a toothpick into them
- in a small bowl combine remaining ingredients
- line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray (don’t skip this step!!! )
- place kielbasa bites onto the baking sheet
- brush glaze over tops and sides of bites
- place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 min (keeping an eye on them)
- remove and enjoy hot!
Next time I would like to try with fresh pineapple. But they were great little party appetizers and easy to pop into your mouth!
This one was for my cookies and cocktail Party. Its strong-but tasty, I combined a few recipes together to make it.
2 Quarts of Pineapple Juice
One Liter of Vodka
One Liter of Blue Curaco
Half a bottle of Sweet and Sour Mix
Mix together and serve, and the color is BEAUTIFUL