Very easy Sangria, but I wasn’t too big of a fan of the red berry taste!! I made a huge batch and doubled everything in it!!
- 1 bottle of Barefoot Moscato
- 1 ounce or 2mL CirocRed Berry vodka ( I bought new amsterdam)
- 6 diced strawberries
- 12 diced raspberries
- 1 can of Sprite
I got mixed reviews on this one, I liked all the berries but all I tasted was champagne! Maybe a little less champagne next time or an alternative to the bubbles! Thanks Sally’s Baking Addiction!
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 10 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice ( I made juice from frozen concentrate)
- 1 750ml bottle sweet white wine (I used pinot)
- 1 750ml bottle your favorite champagne
Place all fruit in a large pitcher or bowl, add wine and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 – 24 hours. Right before serving, add champagne.
Taste; if you’d like it to be sweeter, add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, honey, or agave. Serve and enjoy!
I have been looking for a pitcher with a nozzle all summer. I wanted one with glass, that was pretty, and reasonably priced. Mid august I headed up to New Hampshire with my boyfriend and when shopping in Shaw’s he found a perfect one that was on sale for 11 dollars! Score! This called for a good sangria recipe. I knew I wanted a light refreshing summer one. Everyone in NH enjoyed this recipe. It wasn’t exactly what I had in mind that I wanted it to taste like, I think I wanted a bit more light, maybe I used the wrong white wine, but for everyone else they said it was great.
- 1/2 liter of Ginger Ale
- 1/2 cup of Peach Schnapps
- 1 bottle of White Wine
- Peaches ( I used both kind of peaches)
- Sugar 1/4 cup for 1/2 depending on taste preference.
We mixed it all together and let it sit for a little bit to make sure the fruit was marinaded and that everything would blend together.