Here is a recipe I got from Lo Bosworth. Were BFFLs!!! jk I wish, I just follow her on instagram. This recipe is great because its a healthy alternative to other dips and it kind of tastes like some sort of artichoke dip.
- 7 oz container of Sabra Hummus ( I used garlic because I love garlic)
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 3/4 cups plain yogurt
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Stacy’s Pita Chips ( I used triscuits)
- Put Spinach and garlic n food processor and pulse until garlic has been diced and spinach is small.
- Mix together yogurt and egg in a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients, and place into oven safe dish.
- Drizzle top with olive oil.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes
I over baked mine because I thought I would see some sort of bubble or browning, neither one happen! So definitely keep it in for 25 minutes and trust that it is ready :)